David Mallari Dave Mallari
pig roast "Maine Pig Roast" "New England Pig Roast" "Pig Roast Catering" "Pig Roast Catering Maine"
"ME Pig Roast"
catering "Maine Catering" "Catered Pig Roast" "pig Roast" "BBQ" "BBQ Catering" "Maine BBQ Catering" " New
Hampshire BBQ Catering" " MA BBQ Catering" " RI BBQ Catering" Personal
Chef "Maine Personal Chef" " Pig Roast"
"Massachusetts pig roast" "Massachusetts pig roast catering" "Massachusetts pig roast catering"
"New Hampshire pig roast" "New Hampshire pig roast catering" "NH pig roast catering""Rhode Island pig roast" "Rhode
Island pig roast catering" "RI pig roast catering" "RI pig roast"
|The Pig Kahuna is the premiere provider of Pig Roasts and Paella Parties in New England
Maine ,New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
See our coverage map
|Check out our sister restaurant
The Sinful Kitchen
Chef Dave's restaurant serving brunch and
Welcome to our site!
We understand that you may be shopping around. If you are, be sure to ask these
Top 5 questions when comparing companies.
1) Is the roaster covered? Ours is not!!! The uncovered roaster adds to the festivities by letting your guests
seeing the pig actually cooking. This also allows the skin to crisp up perfectly. The perfect appetizer!
2) Are they using a rotisserie? Our open air rotisserie ensures that the juices are evenly distributed. Most
companies just lay the pig out on a giant grill. This may cause dry spots as well as very greasy spots of the pig.
3) Are the employees Serve Safe MANAGER certified? They should be and The Pig Kahuna is. This
ensures your food will be handled with the utmost safety in mind.
4) Are they insured? The Pig Kahuna carries full liability insurance.
5) What kind of culinary training do they have? Chef Dave has over 30 years in the food industry and is a
classically trained chef.